3120. Garbage - Supervixen

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DJefUolIL.jpg
From: Garbage; Year: 1995; Genre: Alternative Rock
Boy, it's been another quite busy day and am later than normal for this pick.
Anyway, this is another time that I'm picking on from a band that I haven't picked on from in quite a while. It's been way over 2500 picks ago that I chose my last song from the band Garbage; don't know why I haven't picked one since then because I actually like the band. Here's one of my favourites of their songs and off of  their first album as well as one of their first singles.

Hear Supervixen on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Look at the World

My song pick two years ago today: Foreigner - Blue Morning, Blue Day

My song pick three years ago today: Voivod - Mechanical Mind

My song pick four years ago today: Quasar - Fanfare/Seeing Stars

My song pick five years ago today: Waylander - A Hero's Lament

My song pick six years ago today: Queen - Seaside Rendezvous

My song pick seven years ago today: Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London

My song pick eight years ago today: Band of Horses - Is There A Ghost?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn