4234. Melvins - Don't Forget to Breathe

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/711Ql2J2JlL._SX522_.jpg
From: Pinkus Abortion Technician; Year: 2018; Genre: Alternative Metal/Sludge Metal
Checked out the newest Melvins album and immediately fell in love with this song. I love that slow grind and the de-tuned instruments, not to mention the heavy riffs.

Hear Don't Forget to Breathe on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Simple Minds - Sanctify Yourself

My song pick 2 years ago today: Bob Dylan - If Not For You

My song pick 3 years ago today: Garbage - Supervixen

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Look at the World

My song pick 5 years ago today: Foreigner - Blue Morning, Blue Day

My song pick 6 years ago today: Voivod - Mechanical Mind

My song pick 7 years ago today: Quasar - Fanfare/Seeing Stars

My song pick 8 years ago today: Waylander - A Hero's Lament

My song pick 9 years ago today: Queen - Seaside Rendezvous

My song pick 10 years ago today: Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London

My song pick 11 years ago today: Band of Horses - Is There A Ghost?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In