5931. David Bowie - Soul Love

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51sOT45wAeL._SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg
From The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars; Year: 1972; Genre: Space Rock/Glam Rock
For the last couple or so of months I have kept returning to this rather historic album and at the same time attempting to listen to it with "fresh ears" so to speak. Essentially trying to hear parts of the song I haven't normally focused on and to listen deeper into wot I do normally pay most of my attention to. I can say it definitely has been eye, or rather ear opening to behold this amazing space rock opera both musically and lyrically.
 
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 4 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Ashes in the Fall

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Thermals - Power Doesn't Run on Nothing

My song pick 6 years ago today: Sandy Denny - Solo

My song pick 7 years ago today: Blondie - Call Me

My song pick 8 years ago today: Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting

My song pick 9 years ago today: Alice in Chains - No Excuses

My song pick 10 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World

My song pick 11 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Battle Hymn of the Republic

My song pick 12 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm

My song pick 13 years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Life by the Drop

My song pick 14 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Down on the Corner

My song pick 15 years ago today: Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight

My song pick 16 years ago today: Savatage - Believe
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In