4816. Funkadelic - Connections & Disconnections

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51A5B8RcTqL.jpg
From: Connections & Disconnections; Year: 1980; Genre: Funk

It's another Funky Friday and I'm still continuing my Funkadelic kick with the title-track to their 1980 album Connections & Disconnections.

Hear Connections & Disconnections on YouTube.

 

My song pick 1 year ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Ashes in the Fall

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Thermals - Power Doesn't Run on Nothing

My song pick 3 years ago today: Sandy Denny - Solo

My song pick 4 years ago today: Blondie - Call Me

My song pick 5 years ago today: Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting

My song pick 6 years ago today: Alice in Chains - No Excuses

My song pick 7 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World

My song pick 8 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Battle Hymn of the Republic

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm

My song pick 10 years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Life by the Drop

My song pick 11 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Down on the Corner

My song pick 12 years ago today: Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight

My song pick 13 years ago today: Savatage - Believe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn