5553. Band of Horses - Lights

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51TBGnf4TxL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Things Are Great; Year: 2022; Genre: Indie Rock
Decided to check out Band of Horses' newest album today, and to say the least, it's real nice to hear the band returning to the sound they had back when I first discovered them. Although, from what I understand, the group's lineup has changed since their previous record, but from wot I hear it has not been adverse of their sound.
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 3 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Ashes in the Fall

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Thermals - Power Doesn't Run on Nothing

My song pick 5 years ago today: Sandy Denny - Solo

My song pick 6 years ago today: Blondie - Call Me

My song pick 7 years ago today: Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting

My song pick 8 years ago today: Alice in Chains - No Excuses

My song pick 9 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World

My song pick 10 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Battle Hymn of the Republic

My song pick 11 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm

My song pick 12 years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Life by the Drop

My song pick 13 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Down on the Corner

My song pick 14 years ago today: Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight

My song pick 15 years ago today: Savatage - Believe
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In