3340. Blondie - Call Me

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51qzEiEd1IL._SS500.jpg
From: Call Me (single); Year: 1980; Genre: Rock/New Wave
I had every intention of picking something from another band today, but in the end it felt like a good match for today, and plus I've apparently only picked one from Blondie prior. Since it's really not connected to and has surpassed the movie American Giggalo in fame it is interesting to think that such a big track for the band was from a studio hiring Blondie to write and record the song for it.

Hear Call Me on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting

My song pick two years ago today: Alice in Chains - No Excuses

My song pick three years ago today: Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World

My song pick four years ago today: Chet Atkins - Battle Hymn of the Republic

My song pick five years ago today: Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm

My song pick six years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Life by the Drop

My song pick seven years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Down on the Corner

My song pick eight years ago today: Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight

My song pick nine years ago today: Savatage - Believe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn