3002. Blue Öyster Cult - Fallen Angel

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vFVGaAQwL._SX425_.jpg
From: Cultösaurus Erectus; Year: 1980; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
I was thinking about this song the other day and it's been with me on and off ever since; I figured I would go ahead and pick it. This is a nice high energy track off of an album that never gets the respect it deserves.

Hear Fallen Angel on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Foo Fighters - These Days

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - The Aubergine That Ate Rangoon

My song pick three years ago today: Oasis - All Around the World

My song pick four years ago today: The Smashing Pumpkins - The End Is the Beginning Is the End

My song pick five years ago today: Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story

My song pick six years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Red Sails in the Sunset

My song pick seven years ago today: Jim Croce - Rapid Roy (The Stock Car Boy)

My song pick eight years ago today: Savatage - The Wake of Magellan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In