3748. Boston - Used to be Bad News

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81JJcTcJOIL._SX522_.jpg
From: Don't Look Back; Year: 1978; Genre: Hard Rock
Had Boston on the brain this morning, and went ahead and picked another one off of my favourite of their albums.
Used to be Bad News may be thought of as a lesser "filler" track, it's anything but in reality; it my opinion it's as strong as the other songs on the record. To my knowledge Boston never really did the "filler" songs anyway.

Hear Used to be Bad News on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rhythm Machine - Everybody's Chippin

My song pick two years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Fallen Angel

My song pick three years ago today: Foo Fighters - These Days

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - The Aubergine That Ate Rangoon

My song pick five years ago today: Oasis - All Around the World

My song pick six years ago today: The Smashing Pumpkins - The End Is the Beginning Is the End

My song pick seven years ago today: Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story

My song pick eight years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Red Sails in the Sunset

My song pick nine years ago today: Jim Croce - Rapid Roy (The Stock Car Boy)

My song pick ten years ago today: Savatage - The Wake of Magellan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In