5581. Aerosmith - Lightning Strikes

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51GDJI2Og2L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Rock In A Hard Place; Year: 1982; Genre: Hard Rock
Am having Aerosmith on the 'ol brain today; thought I would choose one that is a little bit away from their more notable material. Lightning Strikes is the main single from this record, which to my knowledge is the only Aerosmith album to not include storied lead guitarist Joe Perry. Whilst it is an easy song to "consume," it is also a bit unremarkable in that, unless you have a memory tied to it, you might not seek it out and only hear it on shuffle of your favourite song from the band. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad song at all and is a great straight-up hard rocker of a track.
 
 
 
 
 

 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pied Piper

My song pick 5 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Screaming in Digital

My song pick 6 years ago today: Canned Heat - Going Up the Country

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Soul Intro/The Chicken

My song pick 8 years ago today: Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells, Part One

My song pick 9 years ago today: Mr. Big - Nobody Left To Blame

My song pick 10 years ago today: Savatage - Somewhere in Time

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rammstein - Links 2-3-4

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Donaukinder

My song pick 13 years ago today: U2 - Pride (In the Name of Love)

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - Uneasy Rider

My song pick 15 years ago today: Megadeth - Psychotron
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In