1130 Bad English - When I See You Smile

1130 Bad English - When I See You Smile
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9d/Bad_English_%28album%29.jpg

I heard this track yesterday day and I hadn't heard it for quite a while, I believe, since I worked graveyard shift at a supermarket. To some the song could be likened to jumping into a vat of audible Cheese Whiz®, but I have always had a soft spot for it. Neal Schon's guitar work is always excellent in anything he is a part of; this song is no different.
I remember when working graveyard at the store, this was only song with a guitar solo that was on the about 120 minute loop; it was one of the few songs which was a bright spot in the cacophony we had to listen to over the 10 hours on the floor. At least it was better than during the Holidays, (shutters), which had a 45 minute loop of some of the worst renditions of Christmas songs ever recorded. Needless to say I came up with new lyrics for those song, which should not be uttered in polite company.

Hear When I See You Smile on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Beatles - Love Me Do

My song pick two years ago today: Mr. Big - Green-Tinted Sixties Mind

My song pick three year ago today: ABBA - Our Last Summer

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn