1428 Mr. Big - Undertow

1428 Mr. Big - Undertow
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81SDl8MISHL._SX425_.jpg 
From: What If..., Year: 2010
Genre: Hard Rock

I had this track running through my mind this morning and, like I normally do with songs I like getting stuck in my mind, I took it as a sign that I should pick it.
Anyway, over the last few months Mr. Big's What If... album has become one of my favourites from their catalogue; in my opinion it's right up there with Lean Into It and Bump Ahead. This song is the main single off of the album.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Rush - In The End

My song pick two years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

My song pick three years ago today: The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)