1921 Stahlhammer - Eisenherz

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21cPqZn788L._AA160_.jpg
From: Eisenherz; Year: 2002; Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte
This song from my favourite Austrian band is one I've been meaning to choose for quite a while now and have finally gotten around to it. I guess with all of this craziness I recently had with the internet I was refocused on some older material that I like.

Hear Eisenherz on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Exist†Trace - RESONANCE

My song pick two years ago today: Three Dog Night - One Man Band

My song pick three years ago today: The Eagles - Outlaw Man

My song pick four years ago today: Def Leppard - Lets Get Rocked

My song pick five years ago today: Alabama - Roll On (Eighteen Wheeler)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade