2026 "Weird Al" Yankovic - Livin' in the Fridge

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51R7xPObvFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Alapalooza; Year: 1993; Genre: Comedy/Rock
Today is day six of my "Weird Al" theme week. I was actually thinking about this one the other day, so I thought it would make an excellent addition. This is a rather funny one about rotting food in a person's refrigerator coming to life is set to Aerosmith's Livin' on the Edge, which can be found on YouTube.

Here is the song in an amv on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Duran Duran - (Reach Up for the) Sunrise

My song pick two years ago today: The Offspring - Gone Away

My song pick three years ago today: Converge - Cruel Bloom

My song pick four years ago today: Flash Cadillac & the Continental Kids - She's So Fine

My song pick five years ago today: Lobo - A Big Red Kite


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade