2148 Jethro Tull - Inside

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e1/JethroTull-albums-benefit.jpg
From: Benefit; Year: 1970; Genre: Progressive Rock
Earlier today I had this somewhat whimsical flavoured tune on my mind; it seemed to fit my mood as well, so here it is.

Hear Inside on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nightwish - The Crow, the Owl and the Dove

My song pick two years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Mr. Magic Man

My song pick three years ago today: PAIN featuring Anette Olzon - Follow Me

My song pick four years ago today: Nightwish - Phantom of the Opera

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Natural Science


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In