1781 Nightwish - The Crow, the Owl and the Dove

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/18/Nightwish_imaginaerum_cover.jpg
From: Imaginaerum; Year: 2011; Genre: Symphonic Rock
Ever since hearing this song at some point during the day I've had it running through my mind. This happens to be one of the band's softer and more poppy tracks, but is still an excellent one nevertheless. There are actually quite a few songs that I like from their newest album, Imaginaerum, which is another recently-released concept album, however this song in particular seems to stand out to me.

Hear The Crow, the Owl and the Dove on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Wilson Pickett - Mr. Magic Man

My song pick two years ago today: PAIN featuring Anette Olzon - Follow Me

My song pick three years ago today: Nightwish - Phantom of the Opera

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Natural Science

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade