1407 Wilson Pickett - Mr. Magic Man

1407 Wilson Pickett - Mr. Magic Man
From: Mr. Magic Man, Year: 1973
Genre: Soul/R&B

I've been in a mood for some Wilson Pickett most of the day. I had quite a few tracks in mind for today's pick, but I either couldn't find a recording, (live or otherwise), of the songs on the "interwebz" or I already had chosen them. After a bout of wracking my brain and scrounging the halls of YouTube I found one that I wanted to pick today: this one, the title track off of his '73 Mr. Magic Man album. It's such a mellow, grooving track to just sit back listen to.

Hear Mr. Magic Man on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: PAIN featuring Anette Olzon - Follow Me

My song pick two years ago today: Nightwish - Phantom of the Opera

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Natural Science

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)