2169 INXS - Devil Inside

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/513JgCwg%2BlL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Kick; Year: 1988; Genre: Rock
It is day 2 of my Australian music theme week and I thought I would pick one from INXS. While I've never been huge on the band, they have a few songs that I like quite a bit; this is one of their more popular songs to make it over here in The States.

Hear Devil Inside on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Boston - Rock and Roll Band

My song pick two years ago today: Mr. Big - Undertow

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - In The End

My song pick four years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

My song pick five years ago today: The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn