2317 Bob Dylan - Forever Young

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Gv6J6hRIL._SY300_.jpg
From: Planet Waves; Year: 1974; Genre: Folk Rock
I had absolutely no song in mind for today, but eventually thought picking a Bob Dylan track would be good. While it does not bare a great deal of similarities, this song was modified and covered by Rod Stewart, (which can be found here on YouTube), but the sentiment and overall message in the song remained unchanged.

Watch a live performance from The David Letterman show circa 1973 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Les Paul & Mary Ford - How High the Moon

My song pick two years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Rain is Falling

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Red Lenses

My song pick four years ago today: The Kinks - A Rock & Roll Fantasy

My song pick five years ago today: Quincy Jones - Soul Bossa Nova

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - My Sunday Feeling


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn