2372 The Moody Blues - Ride My See-Saw

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51q-VZBhxML._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: In Search of the Lost Chord; Year: 1968; Genre: Progressive Rock/Psychedelic Rock
Today I was listening to a physical classic rock radio station and they announced that they were going to play a "Lost Classic" from the Moody Blues, so to say the least my interest was piqued expecting a deep cut. However, I was taken aback when this "lost classic" happened to be this song, which is not only one of the hits from a legendary British Invasion rock band, but is one of their most popular signature songs. For crying out loud in the dead of the night! What's next? Is anything less popular than Stairway to Heaven or Hotel California going to be considered a deep cut now? Ugh, this makes me want to stop listening to radio anymore.
Okay, off my soapbox....
Anyway, whilst it's not among favourites from the band, this is still one I like and listen to from time to time. And I can with certainty, despite the opinions of big radio's managers, say that this is one of the biggest hits from The Moody Blues and you've probably heard it many times before, so there's no need for me to go further.

Hear Ride My See-Saw on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Angela Android

My song pick two years ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Manic Depression

My song pick three years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Through the Eyes of the King

My song pick four years ago today: Nora Bayes - The Japanese Sandman

My song pick five years ago today: Queen - We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions

My song pick six years ago today: The Little River Band - Reminiscing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn