2438 Primus - Tommy the Cat

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510ztY4Ff6L._SY300_.jpg
From: Sailing the Seas of Cheese; Year: 1991; Genre: Alternative Metal/Funk Metal
Last night and this morning for that fact I've been binging on some of Primus' music, so I thought I would pick one too.
This is one of their earlier singles, and a cute little track to boot.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer

My song pick two years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Dragonfly

My song pick three years ago today: Queen - Good Company

My song pick four years ago today: Wolfsheim - Über's Jahr

My song pick five years ago today: Alice in Chains - Man In The Box

My song pick six years ago today: INXS - Disappear


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal