2458 The Alan Parsons Project - Games People Play

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51AKOO-1sGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: The Turn of a Friendly Card; Year: 1980; Genre: Rock
This morning I've been having some music from Alan Parsons Project incessantly running through my head, so as I always do, I take it as a sign I should pick one of their songs. This one's a little more radio friendly than their usual material, but is still an excellent track all the same.

Hear Games People Play on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - A Farewell to Kings

My song pick three years ago today: Steeleye Span - Robbery With Violins

My song pick four year ago today: Jethro Tull - Dark Ages

My song pick five years ago today: The Blind Boys of Alabama - Amazing Grace
 
My song pick six years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - From The Beginning


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)