2443 Metallica - (Anesthesia) - Pulling Teeth

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ywQGJ5zmL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Kill 'Em All; Year: 1983; Genre: Thrash Metal
I have never really been too much into Metallica, but I still love their music, especially their earlier material. Actually this track, which acts as a vehicle for a bad ass Cliff Burton bass solo, predates his tenure with the band and was written and performed with the previous band he played in.
It is quite awesome to hear such a great musician so in tune with his instrument as this; a truly jaw-dropping song.

Hear (Anesthesia) - Pulling Teeth on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Guns 'N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

My song pick two years ago today: Jerry Goldsmith - Star Trek: The Motion Picture Main Title/Klingon Battle

My song pick three years ago today: Queensrÿche - Welcome to the Machine

My song pick four years ago today: Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only

My song pick five years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Spring

My song pick six years ago today: Duran Duran - Ordinary World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade