2451 Frank Zappa - Montana

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/618vnx0arJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Over-Nite Sensation: 1973; Genre: Progressive Rock/Comedy
I had this rather goofy song on my mind this morning and, as I normally do, I decided to make it today's pick.
While, like with a lot of Frank Zappa's music, the lyrics and subject matter can be a bit strange, I've always been blown away by the music and especially its extremely complex arrangements; this is definitely Frank Zappa at his normal great level.

Hear Montana on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Boston - Don't Look Back

My song pick two years ago today: Beat Crusaders - Hit in the USA

My song pick three years ago today: ABBA - Thank You for the Music

My song pick four years ago today: Genesis - Home By The Sea

My song pick five years ago today: Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

My song pick six years ago today: Alice Cooper - Poison


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade