2445 Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Breakdown

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51tlCQZfwzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock
Whilst on the road this morning a whole bunch of Tom Petty came on the radio, so, I thought that I would go ahead and pick one of the songs I liked the most that I heard.
While it's not one of my absolute favourites from the band or Tom Petty as a solo act, it is a nice unobtrusive track. Plus it is interesting to hear an early track like this one and compare it to his later ones; this one in particular has actually aged quite well.

Hear Breakdown on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Marillion - Garden Party

My song pick two years ago today: Alestorm - Heavy Metal Pirates

My song pick three years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Sympathy for the Devil

My song pick four years ago today: Bon Jovi - Bounce

My song pick five years ago today: The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

My song pick six years ago today: Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Tears of a Clown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)