2454 Rammstein - Nebel

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-ZxAxxloL._SY300_.jpg
From: Mutter; Year: 2001; Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte
Mutter has been an album that I've been studying as of late; mostly coming up to my own renditions of the tracks. Anyway, in the past I have picked quite a few of my favourites from the album, so I'm now starting to pick ones from my 2nd tier.
For a song called "Mist" or "Fog" it's actually quite an epic piece with a blend of both the heavy and light sounds.

Hear Nebel on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - The Necromancer

My song pick two years ago today: Les Elgart - Bandstand Boogie

My song pick three years ago today: Oomph! featuring Nina Hagen - Feiber

My song pick four years ago today: The Guess Who - Minstrel Boy

My song pick five years ago today: Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

My song pick six years ago today: Steely Day - Rikki Don't Lose That Number


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)