2452 The Saxons - The Saxon War Cry

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61zjn0bttDL._SY300_.jpg
From: Vampires, Cowboys, Spacemen, & Spooks: The Very Best of Joe Meek's Instrumentals; Year: 2007 (1965); Genre: Surf Rock
I was listening to some stuff that was produced by Joe Meek and felt like adding another one today; this is some great vintage instrumental surf rock.

Hear Saxon War Cry on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Queen - Princes of the Universe

My song pick two years ago today: Supertramp - Rudy

My song pick three years ago today: Louis Armstrong & His Orchestra - Alexander's Ragtime Band

My song pick four years ago today: Tears For Fears - Break It Down Again

My song pick five years ago today: Dream Theater - 6:00
 
My song pick six years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade