2461 Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/610EFcc-iAL._SY300_.jpg
From: Appetizers; Year: 1977; Genre: Rock/Pop
I've been drawing a complete blank so far on what song to pick today, so I finally gave up and decided to just pick one from my queue. This is a track I grew up hearing quite a bit; it was quite popular through the late '70s and early '80s and I think that my Dad had it on one of his 'super hit' records.
From what I've discovered about Alan O'Day, who sadly passed away a year ago in May, was also pretty big in writing songs for television shows, many of which I have heard before.

Hear Undercover Angel on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Mudhoney - Something So Clear

My song pick two years ago today: Sylvia - The Matador

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - By-Tor & the Snow Dog

My song pick four years ago today: Uriah Heep - Stealin'

My song pick five years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way

My song pick six years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - WoO59 - Fur Elise


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn