2455 Carmen - I've Been Crying

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51N5PH5vjeL._SY300_.jpg
From: Dancing on a Cold Wind; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock/Flamenco Rock
I had some music from Carmen on my mind this morning, so I'm going ahead and picking another one from the band. This one's a rather pretty and at the same time a heavy piece the flamenco structure certainly does make it quite unique sounding.

Hear I've Been Crying on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Banchee - 38

My song pick two years ago today: Xerath - Unite to Defy

My song pick three years ago today: John Fogerty - Centerfield

My song pick four years ago today: The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today

My song pick five years ago today: John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Road

My song pick six years ago today: Nirvana - Lithium


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement