2457 Rush - Before and After

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61PHz31-4sL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Rush; Year: 1974; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock
I felt like listening to something from Rush's early years, so this was the logically one of the albums that I went for first.
Before and After is one of the "lesser" tracks on the album, but is one of my favourites. The title describes this song the best; it starts out really light and pretty, but about half-way through it kicks in with their raucous hard rock led by Geddy's powerful vocals.

Hear Before and After on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stratovarius - Atlantis

My song pick two years ago today: Alestorm - Pirate Song

My song pick three years ago today: Steve Vai - The Attitude Song

My song pick four year ago today: Richard O'Brien & Richard Hartley (from The Rocky Horror Picture Show) - Science Fiction/Double Feature

My song pick five years ago today: Puhdys - Bas Buch

My song pick six years ago today: The Pretenders - Back on the Chain Gang


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade