2450 Peter Gabriel - Steam

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510lHfWtKEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Us; Year: 1992; Genre: Progressive Rock/Funk Rock
I was kind of drawing a blank this morning, so I picked one off the top of my mind. I've been wanting to pick another one from Peter Gabriel, so now is as good a time as ever.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Phil Collins - Something Happened on the Way to Heaven

My song pick two years ago today: Pallas - Rise and Fall, Part 2

My song pick three years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Black Blade

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Waidmanns Heil

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rock Island

My song pick six years ago today: Cheap Trick - Mighty Wings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal