2437 King Crimson - One More Red Nightmare

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515XWx6AAFL._SY300_.jpg
From: Red; Year: 1976; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
I felt like picking another track from King Crimson's Red album; I wish I would've heard this amazing album earlier.
Anyway, this is the song that closes out side 1 of the LP and is one of my favourites. This one has all of the cool stuff you'd expect from a prog rock track complete with incredible music and cool time signature changes.
This one's about a guy that whose afraid of flying dreaming about being on a plane plummeting to the ground; I love how they end the song abruptly to signify the end of the Nightmare.

Hear One More Red Nightmare on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

My song pick two years ago today: Dudley Moore Trio - Yesterdays

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - With You There To Help Me

My song pick four years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie and His Orchestra - Things to Come

My song pick five years ago today: Simon & Garfunkel - Hazy Shade of Winter

My song pick six years ago today: Lita Ford feat. Ozzy Osbourne - Close My Eyes Forever


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade