2713-14 The Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin/Late Lament

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61A3WHsZPUL._SS280.jpg
From: Days of Future Passed; Year: 1967; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Progressive Rock
Today is my final pick of the year and tomorrow will bring in another year of new songs.
Anyway, a year ago tomorrow I started off the year by picking the first two songs from this album, and back then it was my intention to finish the year with this pick. This is one of The Moody Blues' most popular songs out there and is incredibly beautiful.
Catch ya all tomorrow, in the New Year!

Hear Nights in White Satin/Late Lament on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Old Rugged Cross

My song pick two years ago today: Mahavishnu Orchestra - One Word

My song pick three years ago today: The Alan Parsons Project - The Raven

My song pick four years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - The Sinister Minister

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Reise, Reise

My song pick six years ago today: Billy Joel - New York State Of Mind

My song pick seven years ago today: Manfred Mann - The Mighty Quinn (Quinn the Eskimo)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade