2767 Martin Barre - Spanish Tears

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/417QMSR4J2L.jpg
From: Stage Left; Year: 2003; Genre: Rock
For some reason I found myself thinking about this album this morning. For those who love amazing guitar music this entire album is a treat for sure, and this is one of the most beautiful pieces on the record.

Hear Spanish Eyes on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Communication

My song pick two years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Livin' in the Fridge

My song pick three years ago today: Duran Duran - (Reach Up for the) Sunrise

My song pick four years ago today: The Offspring - Gone Away

My song pick five years ago today: Converge - Cruel Bloom

My song pick six years ago today: Flash Cadillac & the Continental Kids - She's So Fine

My song pick seven years ago today: Lobo - A Big Red Kite


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn