2396 Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Communication

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51O88jfTQlL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Left of Cool; Year: 1998; Genre: Jazz Fusion
Yesterday whilst on the road this one came on my iPod and it seemed to fit my mood perfectly; it was still on my mind this morning, so I'm making it my pick today.
This one has a great riff or main melody that carries it along in a manner that is quite fun to the ear. The masterful playing of the music is at their normal great level, plus this track also feature Dave Matthews vocals.

Hear Communication on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Livin' in the Fridge

My song pick two years ago today: Duran Duran - (Reach Up for the) Sunrise

My song pick three years ago today: The Offspring - Gone Away

My song pick four years ago today: Converge - Cruel Bloom

My song pick five years ago today: Flash Cadillac & the Continental Kids - She's So Fine

My song pick six years ago today: Lobo - A Big Red Kite


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn