2789 The Castaways - Liar, Liar

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91GU6p7gIJL._SL1500_.jpg
From: Liar, Liar (single); Year: 1965; Genre: Rock/Pop
This is another one I happened to catch on TV last night; I've had the tune stuck in my mind for a long while, but was unable figure out what song it was until hearing it. Anyway, it's nice to get some "musical closure" on a melody stuck in your head.

Hear Liar Liar on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: AC/DC - Back in Black

My song pick two years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Mother & Child Divided

My song pick three years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Space Age

My song pick four years ago today: Bass Extremes - Mocha Soca

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Fly By Night

My song pick six years ago today: Jon Hendricks - I'll Bet You Thought I'd Never Find You

My song pick seven years ago today: Tom Petty - Free Fallin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn