2795 The Rolling Stones - Midnight Rambler

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NeW4qWGlL._SS280.jpg
From: Let It Bleed; Year: 1969; Genre: Blues Rock
I had this bluesy rock track on my mind last night and into this morning; as I always do, I took it as a sign I needed to pick it. A great track from the 'Stones and one of their classics.

Hear Midnight Rambler on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Five Stairsteps - O-o-o Child

My song pick two years ago today: The Delgados - Mr. Blue Sky

My song pick three years ago today: Muse - Citizen Erased

My song pick four years ago today: The Darkness - Is It Just Me

My song pick five years ago today: Blind Willie Johnson - Dark Was The Night, Cold Was The Ground

My song pick six years ago today: Devo - Come Back Jonee

My song pick seven years ago today: Weather Report - A Remark You Made


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade