2813 Queen - Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51u6z3cas6L._SS280.jpg
From: A Day At The Races; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock
I'm feeling massively under the weather today; I didn't really feel like being at the computer today, but I didn't want to miss my song pick either. So, I've been having Queen on my mind most of the last two day, so I figured I would just go ahead and pick one of theirs. I love this song quite a bit, it's got a definite timeless quality about it.

Hear Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - The Trees

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Orion

My song pick three years ago today: Genesis - The Return of the Giant Hogweed

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - The Seeker

My song pick five years ago today: Queen - The Show Must Go On

My song pick six years ago today: Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55 

My song pick seven years ago today: Blind Mellon - No Rain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade