1702 Genesis - The Return of the Giant Hogweed

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41GNSFJ99NL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Nursery Cryme; Year: 1971; Genre: Progressive Rock
I absolutely had no song in mind today, nor was I really in the mood to listen to any music today. However, at some point in the last couple of days I was listening to Genesis' Nursery Cryme and just thought I would pick another track off of the album today. It amazes me how every time I listen to the album I'm blown away at the excellence of this collection of songs.

Hear The Return of the Giant Hogweed on YouTube.
Here is a performance circa '72 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - The Seeker

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - The Show Must Go On

My song pick three years ago today: Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55
 
My song pick four years ago today: Blind Mellon - No Rain

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn