2859 Grateful Dead - Dire Wolf

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/513SmxO9JDL.jpg
From: Reckoning; Year: 1981; Genre: Rock/Country/Folk/Psychedelic Rock
I was getting ready to post this morning and realized that it was Memorial Day; whoops almost broke my streak of picking something from The Dead today.
This is one I had hear the first time not that long ago and kind of fell in love with the song; more country/folk than straight up rock, but it oozes with that goodness than comes from The Dead.

Hear Dire Wolf on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Queen and Country

My song pick two years ago today: Steely Dan - Kid Charlemagne

My song pick three years ago today: Steppenwolf - Monster/Suicide/America

My song pick four years ago today: Max Roach - Valse Hot

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - Amaranth

My song pick six years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Alabama Getway

My song pick seven years ago today: Bob Seger - Night Moves


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)