2895 John Fogerty - The Old Man Down the Road

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61UgfuOovmL._SX425_.jpg
From: Centerfield; Year: 1985; Genre: Rock
Summer is massively in swing here; it's very hot and rough on my equipment, so I have to keep it shorter today.
Anyway, this is among my favourites from John Fogerty's solo career and is one of the songs that sounds a lot like the music he made with Creedence Clearwater Revival.

Hear The Old Man Down the Road on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jefferson Airplane - 3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds
 
My song pick two years ago today: Metallica - Orion

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - No Lullaby

My song pick four years ago today: Cyndi Lauper - The Goonies 'R' Good Enough

My song pick five years ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Into The Great Wide Open

My song pick six years ago today: The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Man of Principle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)