2955 UPC All Stars - Don't Get Discouraged

From: Science Class: Heavy Funk + Raw Disco; Year: 2007 (1971); Genre: Funk/Soul
It appears to be Friday again, and thus it's time for another Funky Friday. I actually thought that I had already picked this one, but I guess I did not.
This is a nice piece of funky soul; I especially love the horns throughout this one.

Hear Don't Get Discouraged on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stahlhammer - Messerschmied

My song pick two years ago today: Chet Atkins and Merle Travis - I'll See You In My Dreams

My song pick three years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - O.D.'d on Life Itself

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - We Took the Wrong Step Years Ago

My song pick five years ago today: Oomph! - Das Weiße Licht

My song pick six years ago today: Trio of Doom - Dark Prince

My song pick seven years ago today: Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn