1331 Rammstein - Keine Lust

1331 Rammstein - Keine Lust
From: Reise, Reise, Year: 2004

I've had this song playing in my mind most of the morning, as usual I took it as a sign that it was time to pick it.
It's quite difficult to not think of the hilarious fat suit music video they made to this song when you hear it play, however it's still an excellent track on it's own. From what I understand this song was essentially written about not wanting the fame and everything that comes with it anymore and just wanting to make music again.

Hear Keine Lust on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Big Brother and the Holding Company (Janis Joplin) - Piece Of My Heart

My song pick two years ago today: Nightwish - The Kinslayer

My song pick three years ago today: Boz Scaggs - Lido Shuffle

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn