1332 Kristoph Klover - Fire in the Sky

1332 Kristoph Klover - Fire in the Sky
[touchthestars.jpg]
From: To Touch the Stars: A Musical Celebration of Space Exploration, Year: 2004; Genre: Folk/Space Rock

Today is the 50th anniversary of Yuri Gagarin's flight into space, which was the first time in history that a human ventured into space. I figured I should choose something apropos for my pick today, so here's one off of the To Touch the Stars album that seemed quite fitting.
This is a Folk/Rock song written by Kristoph Klover written about the drive to "reach the stars" and the sojourns man has made into space.

Hear Fire in the Sky on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: David Bowie - The Supermen

My song pick two years ago today: The Rolling Stones - 2000 Light Years From Home
 
My song pick three years ago today: Garbage - Push It

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade