1321 Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Can You Handle It?

1321 Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Can You Handle It?
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51J-4F1mnbL._SS500_.jpg
From: Graham Central Station, Year: 1973

While I know there are songs out there with a more fitting titles for an April Fools' Day pick, I found this one more to my liking today. However, the opening line does, in fact, make this song fitting for today: "Yes ya made a fool, out of me, girl?"
Anyway, I love the dynamics in this song; in the verse it has a Soul/Pop feel then goes into full on Larry Graham styled Funk in the chorus.

Hear Can You Handle It on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Led Zeppelin - Fool in the Rain

My song pick two years ago today: Styx - Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)

My song pick three years ago today: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade