1347 The Four Tops - Reach Out (I'll Be There)

1347 The Four Tops - Reach Out (I'll Be There)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51exYAQK8eL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Reach Out, Year: 1967

I've been in a Motown mood most of this morning; here's a track from one of my favourite artists from the label. I absolutely love this song; in my opinion it is one of the best from The Four Tops' catalogue.

Hear Reach Out (I'll Be There) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Hep Stars - Cadillac

My song pick two years ago today: Hallo Venray - Orange

My song pick three years ago today: Flatt & Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn