1343 Steeleye Span - Robbery With Violins

1343 Steeleye Span - Robbery With Violins
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51cic3yB%2BDL._SS400_.jpg
From: Parcel of Rogues, Year: 1973

This is a rather neat sounding 2-minute track that is a mix of Funk and Folk. I really don't believe it is possible to be bored when listening Steeleye Span.

Hear Robbery With Violins on YouTube



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Dark Ages

My song pick two years ago today: The Blind Boys of Alabama - Amazing Grace
 
My song pick three years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - From The Beginning

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade