1348 Pink Floyd - San Tropez

1348 Pink Floyd - San Tropez
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Y1XQ2JBBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Meddle, Year: 1971

I hadn't heard this song in ages until yesterday when it came on the radio. This is a very calm track; you really get the feeling of sitting back and relaxing on an exotic beach when this tune is playing.

Hear San Tropez on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz

My song pick two years ago today: Pink Floyd - Pigs On The Wing Parts 1 and 2

My song pick three years ago today: Charlie Parker - Blues For Alice

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn