1334 Counting Crows - Mr. Jones

1334 Counting Crows - Mr. Jones
From: August and Everything After, Year: 1993

Been hearing this track a lot lately all over the place; I've always liked it and the band as well, so I'm making it my pick. I thought for sure that I have added one of their songs in the past at some point, but I guess I was wrong; yet another excellent band that I've neglected to add.
Anyway, I can clearly remember when this rather upbeat Alternative Rock song first came out; it made me a fan of the band.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Hear an acoustic version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '99 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin Out My Back Door

My song pick two years ago today: The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions

My song pick three years ago today: The Tornadoes - Telstar

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn