1334 Counting Crows - Mr. Jones

1334 Counting Crows - Mr. Jones
From: August and Everything After, Year: 1993

Been hearing this track a lot lately all over the place; I've always liked it and the band as well, so I'm making it my pick. I thought for sure that I have added one of their songs in the past at some point, but I guess I was wrong; yet another excellent band that I've neglected to add.
Anyway, I can clearly remember when this rather upbeat Alternative Rock song first came out; it made me a fan of the band.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Hear an acoustic version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '99 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin Out My Back Door

My song pick two years ago today: The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions

My song pick three years ago today: The Tornadoes - Telstar

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello