1336 ABBA - Thank You for the Music

1336 ABBA - Thank You for the Music

From: The Album, Year: 1977

Getting in a late pick this evening. I'm not in the mood to even think about any music at this point, so I let my iPod randomly pick a song for me. This rather upbeat track from ABBA's The Album came up and it feels like an excellent choice to wind up my Saturday.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Genesis - Home By The Sea

My song pick two years ago today: Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

My song pick three years ago today: Alice Cooper - Poison

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn