1328 Queensrÿche - Welcome to the Machine

1328 Queensrÿche - Welcome to the Machine
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51prai3GwUL._SS400_.jpg
From: Take Cover, Year: 2007

This is day five of my cover song theme week; this one comes off of Queensrÿche's '07 cover album Take Cover.
When getting ready to post my pick there were three songs off of this album I was wanting to pick, however in the end I ended up picking the cover of this song of renown from Pink Floyd; Queensrÿche did an excellent job at this cover in every aspect.

Hear Queensrÿche's cover of the song on YouTube.
Watch a fan video with Pink Floyd's original version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only

My song pick two years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Spring

My song pick three years ago today: Duran Duran - Ordinary World

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)